Our next set of auditions are going to be in April/May. Check back soon for more details!
TIM will run three auditions per year:
- TIM will be auditioning for Company Members, and members will be assigned to several House teams.
Qualifying for TIM Company Membership:
- Our auditions are open to everyone who has completed Improv 201. People must be through 401 to be placed on a harold team.
- Although placement on teams will be subject to performer quality, becoming a part of the company is subject more to a player’s ability to support the theater’s mission and values.
- Destructive members may be asked to step away from the theater for any amount of time.
Company Member Responsibilities:
- Staff the theater twice monthly during TIM shows and special events.
- Purchase a TIM t-shirt to wear during shifts and shows.
- Purchase uniforms if needed for specific performing teams.
- Represent TIM on and off the stage to the greater Tucson community, and market shows and classes to potential audience members and improvisers.
- Rehearsal time and coaching from TIM trained coaches on TIM House teams, and special teams.
- Performance time on the TIM stage as schedule and ability permits.
- The ability to propose show ideas to the TIM Executive Director for coaching, rehearsal, and performance time.
- Free admission to all TIM shows when seats are available.
- Access to a 10% off promo code for regular priced show tickets purchased by family and friends through our online purchasing system.
- Access to discounts on special events and workshops provided outside of the TIM curriculum.
- Ability to repeat classes in the TIM comedy curriculum for free when spaces are available.
Performing Team Responsibilities:
- Be on time and present during all scheduled rehearsal times.
- Teams will rehearse weekly for between 1 ½ – 2 hours.
- If you are absent for 2 or more rehearsals per month, you will not be allowed to perform during that next month. Attendance will be taken at all rehearsals.